Another year is about to close on us again and what a year 2020 has been. I am sure we are all looking forward to 2021 and getting back to as normal as can be.
One thing is certain though, we are all looking forward to a lovely December period of good weather and good golf. So, these are the important dates to get in your diaries over the December holidays.
- November 18th: Windhoek Pairs
- December 2nd: Fraser Africa 4 Ball Alliance
- December 5th and 6th: Club Championships
- December 9th: Captains Day
- December 14th: Ladies Kettlewell Trophy and The Men’s Almeida Seniors Trophy
- December 16th: Toyota Better Ball
- December 19th: St Francis Animal Rescue Golf Day
- January 8th and 9th: The Pam Golding Annual. St Francis Bay GC vs St Francis Links
We look forward to having you all here over December but we ask you to be mindful of COVID-19 and the regulations that are in place. As our village gets busier, we request you wear your masks in the club house, sanitize your hands regularly and remember social distancing. After golf be mindful that we are only allowed 50% of our capacity so please let all the players have a chance to enjoy a cold beverage after golf, if you are playing earlier in the field and the club house starts to full up please let those coming in later have a chance to get a table. Please remember that our shower facilities are open but players need to bring their own towels if they want to shower after golf.
With Ian Strang taking his much-deserved retirement we welcome Lisa Eden to the team in the accountant’s department. Lisa joins us after 10 years at Woodridge College. When you are at the club next feel free to introduce yourself to Lisa and welcome her. We look forward to having Lisa on the team.
See you on the fairways